Sunday, January 27, 2008

Max Payne


As some of you may know, some directors from 20th Century Fox, knocked on my door last Wednesday, telling me that my house was one of the houses that hey had in mind to film as Max Paynes house in the movie they would be filming in Toronto (but set in New York). They handed me a sheet with all the information on it, and if i had any questions or wanted to do it, to call the number. They also had a credibility check number thing with some Canadian filming place on it.

Anyways I read the sheet and guess who Max Payne is...
Mark Wahlberg


Immediately I call me mom at work, of course she doesn't believe me, she honestly thought I made up everything....


She called them that night, asked A LOT of questions and told them we where interested.
So they came on Friday morning to see the main floor of the house and the stairs, cause that's what they would be using in the house. They took a million pictures and had said it was between our house and a few of our neighbours, and that they would let us know in a week or so.

They are looking for a VERY specific type of set up outside the house. There has to be a street directly across from the house, so that if you where to drive or walk down that street you'd see my house, or be able to drive right into the driveway.

They also explained the seen:
Max Payne is walking down the opposite street across from his house on a snowy night, and sees all the houses lit up with Christmas lights, and his is dark. He has flash back memories of his child and wife (they where killed), as he walks down the street towards his house.


My mom and I are crossing our fingers, we wanna see Mark.

1 comment:

LONDON FLATS said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! No way! I am praying for you so this whole plans works out! I can't believe it! Don't mind me if I'm randonly on your street that week walking back and forth outside your house. I might stop in to use the bathroom at one point, just thought I would warn you. Other then that I'll just be trying to get sneak peeks of it all. :)