Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Orbit Sugarfree Gum


During my usual travels to the US of A
A colourful package of gum caught my eye

Soon after purchasing it I quickly fell in love with not only the gum itself but also the fantastic package design.

Orbit Gum package design is bright, fun, intriguing and overall quite spectacular.

Each flavour has a distinct two tone colour theme, partnered with of course the very well designd Orbit Just Brushed Clean Feeling on it in the classic navy blue.

And even inside some of the packing you get the Orbit half and half circle as well as "Dirty mouth? Clean it up with Orbit!"

The only problem I have with the gum is that the website doesn't work, or the one they give you on the gum re directs you to Wrigley website.

www.goodcleanfeeling.com

And based on some of the Orbit commercials I have seen I would have liked to see some more of that on the web page. I don't know if its just me or if the web page really doesn't work but it was kind of frustrating.

No comments: