Saturday, January 12, 2008

Target - Expect more Pay Less

(All images are examples of what Target sells, from their website)

I love Target.

I don't know exactly why, but I do.
I go to the USA very often, and I visit Target every time I go.
They have great deals on stuff and they usually have very interesting items.
And most importantly they have Starbucks inside.

Every time I go there I see great items that would look fantastic on camera, but of course I talk my self out of buying them for the purpose of maintaining enough money throughout the year for gas, presentation board etc.

But I am hoping that this summer I will get either a higher paying job with Royal Bank (I worked there last summer) or a job at Rogers. Which would provide a little more income for me, and allow me to spend a bit more money on my photography. I have been slowly working up to getting better supplies, I was up until recently working on lenses when I finally got the last lens I wanted for now, a fish eye lens. So now I am more focused on getting a flash, and some real lighting because right now, I'm just using my blinds to control the lighting, and I think I need to step up from that.

ANYWAYS

Back to Target, the store is fabulous, I don't know if any of you have ever been there or if you would even agree with me but it is.
I love the style of the products and I LOVE the logo.

Here's the website:

www.target.com

Visit it and look around if you have never been



No comments: