Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Choxie Chocolate

(Some pictures came from http://www.typetive.com/candyblog/category/choxie/)

While in the states I found a brand of chocolate called Choxie.
This uniquely specially designed chocolate is only available at Target.

The packaging for this brand is what initially caught my eye. The unique colours and shapes that you normally wouldn't find on a package for any brand of chocolate, are what make this product shine.

Choxie sells three very different variations of chocolate, all uniquely designed.

ARTISAN BELGION SIGNETURE

ARTISAN
Not only are the box's printed on, but the chocolate is as well. A differnt design on each chocolate for each odd flavor. I purchased a box of these with a high expectation for their taste to go along with the fabulous design. I was wrong. Unfortunately for me, my pallet is very picky and in my opinion, chili and chocolate don't mix. There is other very strange flavors, but I had no taste for those either.

The BELGION & SIGNETURE
I haven't tried either of these yet, but I will as soon as I have extra spending money as these chocolates aren't that cheap.

I'd rather just ask someone at Target if I could have the packaging and they could keep the chocolate.

No comments: