Monday, February 11, 2008

Rocket Dog

(All images are from rocketdog.com)

I mentioned that I was obsessed with shoes a few posts ago, and this brand is definitely one of my favorites.
Rocket dog was named after a dog named Max, who enjoyed speeding around on the beach.
The company started as a sandal company in 1997, and by 1999 the line included fashion athletics, dress shoes, boots, and flats.
It very quickly become a heavily desired item by the youth culture.

They have also won there share of awards throughout the world.

They have just recently released a mens and children's collection.

The reason why I bring up Rocket Dog is because their logo is one of my favorite shoe brand logos, as well as company names. I just think that the name Rocket Dog has a nice ring to it. and the image of the speeding dog for a logo is very well drawn and easily recognized in smaller scales, which I can imagine would be hard to do if you had to depict a dog at that scale, and at a larger one as well


There website could use a little work, but other then that fantastic brand/image.

1 comment:

LONDON FLATS said...

The plaid boots, doesn't Rpxy or something have the same ones? My friend has one's that look like them but I do not remember the buttons. It's a nice touch. :) And oooh the first blue pumps! AHHH! So pretty!