Monday, February 4, 2008

This is Broken



Found an interesting, and at times a funny website while looking for a specific ad that Goodyear had up previously to the one they have up now on Kipling.

Unfortunately I couldn't find it so I am going to have to stick to the one they have up now, although almost equal in my opinion as far as quality goes I preffered the last one just a bit more.

I managed to snap a picture of the current one.
But Ill talk more about that later in a different blog.
This blog is about the website I found.


The website/blog points out problems/mistakes/"brokenness" of different advertising forms.

Some of the ones he finds are actually really funny, in a way of "how could they actually make a mistake like that?"

Take a look, theres a lot, at least read a couple.

This Is Broken

No comments: