Sunday, April 20, 2008

Another commercial I despise

One of Honda's new commercials REALLY gets to me, and every time I see I have to turn away, because It bothers me so much.

It's the one where a guy, places the award on the glass shelve in the showcase thing, and the shelve begins to bend in the middle, and it makes a crazy creaking noise, that glass would never make.

Glass doesn't bend without braking! AND the only noise it makes when it begins to bend is CRASHING because if you try to bend glass without it being at the temp of melting, it breaks...

So then I though about it, well maybe it's plastic, but why would a company like Honda be so cheap as to put plastic shelves in their trophy showcase....




Soo I am pretty sure it's ment to be glass, and that it is just a ridiculous commercial.

No comments: