Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Toronto FC


A new season has arrived.
Although TFC lost heir first game in Columbus, Ohio, there are still many games to be won in the future.

Last year when the BMO field was first opened, seats where up for grabs, and my mom managed to get two. Last year when they sent the package, it was beautiful.
This year they have outdone themselves again. The package has once again taken me by surprise, and seeing as how I didn't manage to get a single picture of the last one, I took plenty of this one for everyone to see.

This years box set includes the season tickets, special passes for discounts, a red/yellow card(for home supporting ans), and a scarf, which is also the ticket for the first game. All of this is arranges extraordinarily in a beautifully designed box.

I am very impressed with not only the the teams plays, but the design of the team logo, and colour choices. I think they work REALLY well, and is one of my favorite logos.

1 comment:

DanyWu said...

I have to agree they have a great identity even they sux at the game. I really like the way they transformed identity elements into different mediums. I will work there over the summer, so it won't be a suprise if you see me there, Jackie!