Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bark & Fitz



This is a store aimed at dog owners who love to pamper their dogs.

My mother and I take our dog, Hunter, their on a regular basis, for grooming, and for essentials. 

The place is fantastic, and it is such a great "vibe" walking into this store. 
Great enviorment for dogs and their owners. 

The staff are also fantastic, giving the dogs treats, knowing how to calm them down, and knowing what specific dogs need and or want.

I also love the way this company has established itself. I love the almost regal flair of it. The image the company has created is luxurious and royal.

Their logo, although a simple type face was chosen, I think it works VERY well, as well as the unique name that it displays. 

There packaging is also amazing, gift bag, tissue paper, and a ribbon on top, is definitely something you wouldn't expect to get at a pet store. 

The products that they sell all sport the latest colour and design trends in fashion/design, but for dogs.

But of course because my dog is such a big dog and because he is a male, I would feel a little silly putting a brown collar on him that sported blue polka dots or stripes on it. 

For my dog they have a small selection, that I choose from, of plain colours. I purchased a new one for him today, it's chocolate brown, and it looks fantastic against his white coat.


No comments: