Sunday, January 13, 2008

Monster



By far, my favorite commercial by Monster, and on t.v, right now.
The commercial depicts a bunch of people gathering whatever "weapons/shields" they could to try and fight off the sun and stop Monday from coming. They of course are unsuccessful and when they realize this you seem them turn around and drag them selves Beck toward their houses to inevitably get ready for work.

The commercial is basically telling people they don't have to hate Mondays, they can have a job that they want to wake up for, and that they can find it through www.Monster.ca


Reason why I love this commercial so much is because of its uniqueness, but also obviousness, in a way that a lot of people feel that way on Monday morning, and I am sure that their is a lot of people who wish they could find a job that they would enjoy waking up for in the morning. It's probably one of the most desired things in life. I love the colouring and I love the "normal/average" looking people in it.

I also love the way you don't know what the people are all getting up for, grabbing random items and running out into the street, but it is revealed later in the commercial.

The music is also spectacular, heroic, trying, I love it.

Monster has a lot of great commercials, here's another.

Enjoy



1 comment:

DanyWu said...

I love the first one, smooth twsit at the end, great stuff, Jackie~