Sunday, February 10, 2008

Me and Ebay

(All images where taken from different stores on Ebay.com)

Recently I have discovered the wonderful world of Ebay.
$300.00 for clothes goes so much further on Ebay then it would if I went to the mall and purchased clothes there instead.

It is especially good if you are familiar with your sizes, because it becomes very easy to purchase a once costly pair of jeans for only $15.00, or a chiffon blouse for $10.00

Of course you have to watch out for fakes, scams, fraud and alike.

The most trustworthy sellers are those that have "Power Seller" stamped next to their name as you search them.

Phrases like NWT or NWOT are also good things to look for. NWT stands for New with Tags and NWOT, well it's obvious.

Not only is it great for clothing, but also anything else you could possibly think of.
Recently I purchased a New with Original Box, LCD T.V. wall mount for $30.00 (including shipping) When I looked this item up at Future shop, it was $150.00

Despite having to be careful with certain buyers, it is a fantastic place to save a few dollars and still get the same quality stuff.

3 comments:

LONDON FLATS said...

I'm glad I read this entry. I was always confused on eBay but never went to check out how it actually worked. The little tips you dded with the "NWT" and such really help. And I have those pink shoes! Hee hee but they are a different shade of pink. :) Do you have your own credit card?

plasticandy said...

I am very jealous, I wanted those shoes but it was between those and a pair of boots i found, and i went for the boots.

And yes I do, but...

Very responsible with it though:P

LONDON FLATS said...

But them as well! :) Haha. There is always room for shoes. And they aren't exactly like that, well you van see them in my deviantart but yeah close enough. And that's good your responsible with it. :) Those things are dangerous, they need a warning label or something or a limit, I could never handle it, too much pressure & pretty things in the world. :D